Betting Jobs are working with a leading iGaming operator who are currently seeking to hire an Agile Delivery Manager that can support a cross functional, product centric team to deliver. Contact us today for a confidential discussion.
Purpose of the role:
• The Delivery Manager applying for the role should be passionate about driving initiatives maintaining the upbeat towards the strategic goals, and in the journey, continuously improve processes to increase the effectiveness of our technology department.
• They will be capable of moving fluidly from the big picture to the smallest detail so that the team can deliver complex and strategic cross-functional projects, often with tight deadlines.
• They will drive free flowing collaboration and communication within the team and empower the people to adjust their actions towards a common purpose.
• They will be comfortable with IT and business people guaranteeing that both parties have no impediments blocking their way to successful deliveries.
• Ideally, the Agile Delivery Manager will be able to demonstrate their experience with an agile framework where product management is closely linked to the development team.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Drive product development, working alongside the product owner and the development team to plan the delivery of initiatives, track progress, anticipate issues, navigate dependencies and make sure the teams are not diverging from the plan.
• Communicating the project status, readiness, issues, and risks to management and stakeholders.
• Ability to analyse and decompose the high-level product requirements to business requirements via artefacts such as epics, features, stories, acceptance criteria, wireframe diagrams, interaction diagrams, mockups/demos, etc.
• Participates and facilitates Team ceremonies including Planning, Backlog Refinement, Reviews, and Retrospectives.
• Coaches the team towards an outcome oriented mind set embracing autonomy, mastery and a common purpose.
• Making sure the team is always energised, engaged to achieve desired goals.
• Monitors, evaluates and continuously drives team’s improvement and efficiency.
• Shares knowledge on agile frameworks, methods and tools that can be adopted within the Company.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• More than 5 years of experience in delivering IT software.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in delivering through an Agile Framework.
• Balanced business/technical background.
• Ability to carry technical knowledge into strategic conversations.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding collaboration and partnership capabilities with the ability to build trust and relationships at all levels within the Company.
• Ability to focus on desired results, determining what is important and urgent.