Ad Ops Specialist – Digital Marketing Department
As an Ad Ops & Trafficking Specialist with the Digital Marketing Manager, you are a high energy, organised multitasker who obsesses over details and thrives in a high-performance collaborative and dynamic environment.
The Ad Ops & Trafficking Specialist will manage and serve ad campaigns including day to day operations and execution across various web properties. This includes pre-launch setup, successfully executing media campaigns and in-depth troubleshooting and analysis.
This role will report to, and work closely with, the Programmatic Strategy Manager to contribute to department projects, goals and messages while maintaining and aligning with an overall corporate message and image.
Main Job Duties
• Create, schedule, launch and maintain digital campaigns in a timely and accurate manner.
• Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creatives.
• Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance.
• Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow.
• Analyse campaign performance and make recommendations.
• Ad hoc research and analysis.
• 2+ years digital advertising or trafficking experience.
• Proficiency with Ad Servers, Rich Media vendors, Web Debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, etc.)
• Proficiency with Online Ad Serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), Video, Mobile, Social
• Ability to multi-task and initiate projects independently.
• Outstanding organisational, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Office.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Science or related field.
• Program management experience.
• Strong verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Passion for digital media and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• DSP/RTB/Ad Network experience.
• Account Management experience is a plus.