BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Sports Trader for a growing sports betting company to be based in their Rotterdam office.
This role will be key in maintaining their place as a market leader as well helping to improve the overall sports betting offering ensuring the continued development and improvement of the sports betting product.
The Senior Sports Trader position would ideally be suited to an experienced Sports Trader with a comprehensive knowledge of European Sports looking to further develop their career with a market leading Sportsbook.
• Monitor prices and control liabilities
• Effectively profiling the customer base
• Provide detailed analysis and reporting on performance
• Responsible for pricing a range of markets
• Audit automated price feeds to protect margin
• Ensure all deadlines are met
• Anti-fraud implementation
• Previous experience in a sports trading role
• Excellent general sports knowledge, especially football
• Strong odds compiling ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and make quick decisions
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Ability to work flexible hours in line with the needs of the business
• Fluency in English is essential, the ability to speak Dutch would be advantageous
• Familiar with office applications as Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
• Experience with Live Betting.