The Front End Developer role is expected to undertake UX design and development, interpreting product feature requirements into highly efficient, effective and natural visual designs. The role works across the software engineering team to deliver a common look and feel, as well as tight integration with the back end and supporting client implementations.
• Analyse and design highly functional and user oriented responsive web pages, working with design agencies as required.
• Work with back end engineers to integrate server-side code to deliver interactive dashboards and product features.
• Version management, development, testing and deployment of product UI.
• Supporting client implementations and technical support.
• As part of the software engineering Scrum team, working with front end developers and other back end engineers.
• Working with the Product & Customer Success Director for design and implementation of new features.
• Working with clients for design and implementation of customised analytics and features.
• Reporting to the CTO for line management and technical direction.