1. Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging new player conversion, player retention and loyalty.
2. Player Journey Mapping - analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
3. Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the player database.
4. Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
5. Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
6. Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
7. Overseeing the execution of all direct communications to players through mediums such as SMS, direct mail and email.
8. Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for our players
1. Ensuring that new player communications are managed appropriately
2. Leveraging of all appropriate channels (casino website, email, direct mail, SMS)
3. Implementing appropriate communications timing
4. Testing of alternative communication tracks
5. Ensuring effective offer usage and player segmentation where appropriate
6. Efficient brand usage
7. Managing the player user experience
10. Metric Management:
a. Make appropriate use of business analysts, directing them to the most important tasks and deriving useful commercial insights.
b. Monitor on an ongoing basis all conversions, web funnel and other related metrics whilst maintaining top of mind awareness of all key measures:
c. Registrations to active depositing customers
d. Conversion and Retention rates by tenure
e. Reacquisition rates
f. Communications effectiveness
g. Channel effectiveness/efficiency – SEO traffic versus affiliate traffic
h. Current direct mail, conversion and retention campaign results
i. Google Analytics and other web funnel metrics
j. Develop and maintain reports to monitor the above per brand/channel and circulate to business stakeholders.
k. Develop and maintain meaningful and actionable website funnel data.
• Fluent English speaker; additional languages would be an advantage
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Able to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets, but maintains customer-focus
• Very well organised with a great attention to detail
• Knowledge of CRM and Marketing principles and processes
• A proactive person constantly displaying initiative and driving improvements – goes above and beyond the day to day requirements of the role
• A quick learner who can work at a fast pace whilst maintaining a high quality of output
• Knowledge of Marketing email systems specifically is essential. An additional understanding of other systems (SMS, Push Notifications, Direct Mail) would be helpful
• Excellent use of Excel.
• Some knowledge of casino games and/or sportsbook
• Team player, creative, results-focused
• A customer-centric, data-driven approach