A leading company within the gambling industry is looking to hire a Senior Campaign Executive to work in their digital marketing team.
The Role Overview
You will take responsibility for setting up, running, monitoring and optimising a selection of the Digital Media campaigns, as well as suggesting improvements to existing campaign set up or putting forward ideas for new campaigns in order to help grow and develop our new user acquisition efforts. There will also be an element of assisting with setting standards and mentoring other members of the team.
We're looking for someone that is passionate about digital advertising and getting the most out of the data available, with 1-2 years’ experience running and optimising display campaigns. Knowledge of the gaming industry is desirable but not a must.
This role requires a self motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic team member with an ability to execute tasks on their own initiative. A natural talent for passing on knowledge and mentoring other members of the team is a must.
Key Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years experience in online marketing
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, preferably with a mathematical degree
- Proactive, always looking for ways to innovate on ideas
- Focused and highly organised
- Keen to learn but also share knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Always clear, open, honest and inclusive in all communications
- Positive attitude, able to tackle challenges with a smile
- Good team player, able to work collaboratively
- Set up Digital Media campaigns efficiently and independently, ensuring all data is captured
- Optimise live campaigns in order to get the most out of the budget
- Working with our in-house design team to get new creative made as and when they are needed
- Always strive to improve campaign reporting by utilising all data available
- Summarise results in a simple and digestible format and distribute to the wider team as applicable
- Perform analysis of live or historical campaigns in order to find trends in the data to improve performance of future campaigns.
- Summarise campaign performance and project out near-future performance of campaigns
- Be a role model for other members of the team and help train and mentor where necessary
- Negotiate deals with media owners alongsid