Betting Jobs are working with an established betting and gaming provider who are currently seeking to hire Java Developers to join their technicle teams in Manila and Gibraltar.
Working as a Java Developer you'll help analyze and fix incoming issues to help build a better, more stable sport betting product. You will work as part of a team of expert sports betting software engineers and tackle the technical aspects of implementing a high-throughput, scalable and highly available service-oriented architecture. You will be passionate about technology and have a keen eye for doing root cause analysis in production code.
• Five years of experience with Java and open source software (e.g. Spring)
• Previously worked on highly transactional systems
• Good knowledge of SQL, preferably with Oracle databases
• Experience designing and building RESTful web service APIs
• Knowledge of Asynchronous Messaging (RabbitMQ or JMS)
• Passion for writing high quality, rock solid software, including test automation (unit/integration)
• Demonstrable knowledge of Maven and Linux
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of JVM monitoring and performance tuning Java applications, as well as troubleshooting issues in production
• Have worked in an Agile software development environment
• Experience developing back office trading tools and APIs
• Previously worked on large scale multi-threaded projects