BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Manager for a leading supplier to the sports betting industry to take on the position of Vice President for their Sports Betting function. You will be responsible for developing business & proactively managing and developing key accounts. Your relationship building and sales skills will allow you to maximise revenues from market leading products across specified territories.
As a senior member of the sales & account management team, you will be expected to influence strategic decision making, deliver business cases for product/additional content delivery and produce progressive commercial models and approaches.
This role would be ideally suited to an experienced Business Development Manager with a sound understanding of Sports Betting however may also be suited an individual with a strong commercial background and a sound understanding of the sports betting industry.
• Develop new business opportunities.
• Manage and develop existing accounts, maximising revenue.
• Deliver sales and revenue targets.
• Maximise face time and build extensive contact networks within individual clients
• Work with colleagues to shape the commercial strategy for company’s betting products across specific verticals / territories
• Tailor sales approaches so that they are bespoke, intelligent and consultative
• Provide accurate revenue forecasts via a well-managed pipeline
• Provide market insight and competitor analysis
• Develop and drive business cases for product /content enhancements to satisfy client needs
• Extensive travel representing the company at conferences or at face to face meetings.
• Input into rights valuations & pitches
• Understanding of the betting industry, and a real passion for sport and/or betting
• Proven sales ability within account management and / or new business; clear evidence of delivering against performance targets.
• Highly developed communication and relationship building skills.
• Commercial creativity – ability to be commercially adaptable & create tailored commercial proposals
• Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels. Good verbally, and outgoing in personality.
• Experience in presenting at senior level
• Direct experience within the betting / the betting supplier sector
• Knowledge of a trading function within bookmaking.
• Sports content sales
• Management experience