Betting Jobs are currently hiring for an ambitious and tenacious Sales professional to join one of the fastest growing payment solution providers.
The client is an established, Malta based Payment Provider who have a team of around 40 and have found success in markets from around the world.
They are now hiring for a Sales Executive with strong industry knowledge and experience within the prepaid card & payment processing market together with strong experience with Visa, Mastercard and China Union Pay.
• Generate demand for payment solutions through smart prospecting and lead generation activities and sales campaigns to achieve quota; accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Develop and execute business plans, account plan strategy and tactics (to be updated on a quarterly basis), in order to generate revenue from assigned account base in the EU and US.
• Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Build and manage relationships with companies and articulate the value proposition of payment solutions to the C-Level and Senior Executives.
• Execute consultative sales methodology and manage complex sales cycles from lead identification to closure.
• Forecast sales opportunities and use SalesForce.com effectively, as well as own all aspects of account management and customer relationship in assigned client base.
• Contribute to the achievement of company and team targets and goals.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Proven e-Commerce Sales Experience with 5+ years of quota carrying relevant experience in the financial services industry
• Experience selling Merchant, Card Payment, Payment Processing
• Experience in e-money, card issuance, Visa & Mastercard scheme rules, China Union Pay & prepaid cards would be highly desirable
• A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing preferred
• Proven leadership abilities.
• Track record of consistent success selling concepts and sales methodology.
• Excellent prospecting, account management and closing skills.
• Ability to manage the development and preparation of proposals.
• High energy level, strong work ethic, drive, integrity, can do attitude and accountability.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
• Outstanding negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.