A leading Sports business in the betting industry is looking to hire a Head of Digital for their B2B business. The role will see you work between Commercial and Product and work with some of the top Sportsbetting companies in the business.
● Identify opportunities and grow revenue through the development of innovative digital services and products aimed at the betting and racing industry.
● Manage a team that facilitates the delivery of the business' Digital B2B ambitions, producing significant incremental revenues.
● P&L responsibility for all B2B digital services and resources.
● Working with the B2B Director set the B2B Digital business strategy, development roadmap and performance KPIs.
● Revenue and KPI reporting to B2B Director.
● Build strategic relationships with key customers within the digital sector
● Work with key customer stakeholders to identify product development programmes
● Identify and manage the delivery of sales and product resource to maximise the profitability of content sold, delivered and managed within the digital sector, to include all jurisdictions and products.
● Analyse the commercial viability of new opportunities and also the evaluate the financial impact of selling existing products on other areas of the business.
● Through relationship management work with key customer stakeholders to identify and agree product development programme.
● Liaise with B2B Director to facilitate Quarterly Business reviews with key customers with internal staff and action a continuous business and product development cycle.
● Create and implement a five-year business plan to grow the revenue generated by the B2B digital division in line with short and long term financial targets.
● Work with key stakeholders within the business to develop a suite of new of digital products and services that meet the needs of existing and new customers.
● Generate leads and win new business with the goal to grow the overall number of B2B Digital customers and services.
● Effectively and efficiently manage the B2B Digital team ensuring the delivery of long term financial goals and excellent customer service.
● Oversee the product development lifecycle ensuring quality assurance and overall integrity of digital B2B projects is maintained.
● Oversee B2B digital projects ensuring services are delivered on schedule and to budget, at all times seeking to maximise profitability.
● Manage on-going relationships with customers, third party suppliers and partners.
● Keep up to date with the latest trends and technical developments within the betting industries so that you are well positioned to exploit future opportunities.
● Undertaking specific projects as identified by the B2B Director.
Skills and attributes:
● Commercially aware, with the proven ability to spot, create and exploit opportunities.
● Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work effectively within a busy digital environment and also influence key stakeholders within the business.
● Proven track record of putting realistic, practical and deliverable solutions to meet the needs and requirements of differing customers.
● Proven record in growing revenues and controlling costs.
● Excellent project management skills with a strong focus on delivery.
● Ability to confidently communicate and build relationships with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
● A good people manager with the ability to manage, inspire and develop a broad range of people.
● Strong analytical mindset with an extensive experience of business planning.
● Keen interest and understanding of technological advances.
● In-depth understanding of the betting industry and the needs of bookmakers.
● IT literate, including good operational knowledge of IT development process.
● Interest in football and other sports