Betting Jobs are working with a growing Games Studio as they seek to hire Game Producer and expand their portfolio, within the UK and beyond.
The Game Producer is responsible for managing game production across each phase in pre-production and production, holding the vision of the game and representing the game production in internal production and review meetings.
The Game Producer reports to the Games Product Owner.
Other duties include but are not limited to the following functions:
• Using exisiting company processes, manage the game production across each phase from idea, High Level Description, Game Design into Milestone deliveries ensuring the quality in look&feel is consistent with brand values.
• Be part of the creative process, brainstorm and give feedback on the game projects.
• Hold the creative and gameplay vision of the game in the team during preproduction and production as decided in the creative group.
• Liaise with artists, game designers and mathematicians to communicate the vision of the game and to create the wanted game in terms of look & feel.
• Liaise with project managers and art managers to ensure the game is produced according to the agreed milestone deliveries.
• Represent the game production in the creative group and take responsibility for the production of a game from idea to Release Candidate.
• Represent the game production in the review board and take responsibility for communicating the feedback into the production.
• Present the game production internally and communicate the game vision and gameplay to Account Managers and Sales Managers.
• Research and study game products to stay up-to-date with market trends and competition
• Strong track-record of managing teams with the successful production of impactful customer-facing games
• Worked within a casino operator or a casino game supplier
• Plays casino games regularly to keep up with what the latest trends are
• Previous experience working with a remote team
• Have a passion for gambling games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play.
• Understanding the technology used in game design and development; its capabilities and limitations.
• Experience in coaching team members
• 3+ years in a production capacity
• Has a passion for delivering business results by shipping great products with a sense of urgency
• Experienced in developing slot games
• Experience of Agile Project Management with project tracking software, Gantt or Agile
• Logical thinking, analytical skills. Word and Excel experience
• passionate, and motivated
• Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of the English Language