Junior Web Developer
Betting Jobs are working with a growing betting platform provider as they seek to hire a Web Developer (ideally 2-5 years’ experience), who will participate in the development of an innovative betting solution. The Web Developer will work on all aspects of Web and Mobile applications, including story-boarding with the analysts, UX, GUI, development, building, testing and performance. A strong will to learn in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work on a small, growing team with many hats is a must. Job location is in central Paris, where we mainly speak French but we develop in English and our Clients are in various parts of the world!
· Work as part of a small, growing software development team. You know your tools but are not afraid to discover and help using new ones.
· Understand business needs (with the help of the business analysts) and elaborate solutions (with the help of the architects)
· Develop web interfaces (for end users and administration purpose) for Web and Mobile.
· Participate in testing scenarios (business, but also technical/performance)
· Eventually Level 2/3 (developer) support
· Excellent communication skills in French and English
· 2-5 years of work experience
· Advanced degree in Computer Sciences (Bac + 5)
· Fundamental programming skills (data structures, algorithms, basic networking)
· Good knowledge in Angular 2+ (or another major web framework), HTML5, CSS
Not required but may be a plus in your arsenal
· Web API
· Android development (java)