The successful candidate will own and manage affiliate marketing activities for the horse racing market, and carry out promotional initiatives in line with company strategies. This role is based in Malta and will focus exclusively on affiliate sales for the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Swedish markets.
• Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts and models.
• Identify and cultivate top affiliates and develop incentive programs.
• Collaborate with the internal creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing campaigns.
• Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns.
• Implement strategies to increase quality and yields from affiliates.
• Participate in industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
• At least two years’ experience in a gaming environment ideally within sales and affiliates
• At least three years’ experience in account management
• Excellent communication skills
• Open and responsive problem-solving skills
• Proactive nature and motivation skills
• Fluent in English, but knowledge of another language is considered a big advantage