The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of CRM and be responsible for the defining, owning and managing a data driven and highly personalised sports CRM strategy.
● Be the key stakeholder for future Sportsbook CRM development, managing the roadmap to deliver a best in class experience for both the players and business
● Define and implement the appropriate customer segmentation to drive retention and growth, supporting the Sportsbook customer base from launch through to maturity
● Run a multi-channel comms strategy to provide a seamless player experience across lifecycle, product and events. Optimize all journeys
● Define and drive the appropriate retention KPIs for each player segment maximising loyalty, customer lifetime value and profitability
● Ensure that targeted promotions are competitive, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business always. Monitor and report on results and performance
● Ensure a dedicated focus to a complimentary Casino product offering and adjust segmentation and treatment to maximize ROI
● Work with the VIP Team to define and implement the contact strategies and best in market treatment for VIP segments and in turn increased lifetime value
● Work closely with the Insights Team, to define our customer segmentation to drive retention and growth/
● Work with the Fraud and Risk team to fully understand business risk and take into consideration with segmentation and treatment
● Work with the fellow CRM Managers to optimise use of channels and Incentive development
● Implement a testing strategy to ensure optimisation remains at the heart of all communication
● Communicate plans, progress and long term vision to wider stakeholders
● Manage and drive the Sportsbook CRM team effectively (set clear team objectives, optimise team performance, deliver effective team communications, team culture, team and individual development, collaboration, engagement and recognition)
● Be a Go-To CRM Manager for wider strategic expertise and support
Competencies and experience required:
● Considerable experience and proven track record in delivering successful, integrated CRM campaigns in a Sportsbook operation
● Managerial level experience across operational, strategic and VIP focused CRM treatment.
● A highly motivated, proactive individual with a passion for Sportsbook
● Confident in their understanding of business practice and will easily get people on board with your ideas through a persuasive yet collaborative approach.
● Strong leadership skills - set clear team objectives, optimise team performance, deliver effective team communications, team culture, team and individual development, collaboration, engagement and recognition
● An excellent communicator with both external and internal stakeholders
● You are highly ambitious, and will see this role as an opportunity to build on your considerable experience to own and grow a sportsbook from ground up.
● Data focused and ROI driven with strong analysis and reporting skills
● An expert in the sports and casino industry with proven knowledge of the market and competitive environment
● Demonstration of understanding of CRM technology capability
● You are fun loving and charismatic
● Strong attention to detail
● Marketing minded
● Enthusiastic and self motivated
● Strong team player
● Clear communicator
● The role will report into the Head of CRM and manage a team of two CRM executives (one existing and one to hire when you start)
● This role is part of the CRM team and reports into the Head of CRM
● This role will form part of a wider Sports focused team
● This role is responsible for delivering a Sportsbook specific CRM strategy to launch and develop it to maturity
● Retention Rates
● Active Days
● Lifetime Value
● Timely and effective delivery of CRM campaigns
● Campaign specific metrics such as awareness, engagement, and site activity.