Product Campaign Manager – Live Casino (m/f)
You will be responsible for the web and mobile content and product campaigns of the casino games. Together
with the CRM, VIP and graphics team, you’ll plan, create, execute and analyse campaigns.
You will be part of a dynamic digital operations team, reporting to Chief Digital Operations.
· Create Marketing case briefings for campaign execution, aimed at customer activation, conversion,
retention and cross-selling.
· Manages the technical side of campaign setups (such as setting up bonuses, free spins, segmenting,
and crediting other customer rewards)
· Continual campaign optimisation through ongoing planning, testing and reporting
· Add new games (desktop/mobile/tablet) to our back office and the relevant information (game
descriptions, images and more)
· Position the new games in the game lobbies (desktop/mobile/tablet) for all our sites
· Analyse the game performance based on information received from game providers/BI and reposition
our lobbies accordingly
· Compile campaign related reports on request such as free spin/bonus cost reports
· Assisting customer support with any campaign queries they are not able to solve
· Co-operate with CRM to develop and optimise our various life cycles
· Follow up on campaign performance on daily/weekly/monthly basis
· Monitor relevant KPIs for the brand, such as reactivation and churn rates, bonus costs etc
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Excellent spoken and written English. Dutch or French are a plus.
· Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects
· Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
· Availability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
· Precise & detail oriented
· Data driven mentality
· Casino knowledge and at least 5 years of experience in iGaming industry
· Meticulous attention to detail and analysis skills
· Campaign management skills in a e-commerce environment, preferably in online gaming industry