Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a Senior Affiliate Manager to join a licensed Belgium based operator. They are the market leader, offering sportsbetting, casino, live casino and gaming.
This role would find you responsible for creating their affiliate program and driving the acquisition of new affiliates as well as developing the partners who are underperforming.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a challenging, hands on role within an established and successful company in a thriving industry.
• Guide the process of creating and Implementing a new affiliate program, new affiliate team
• Manage the contract negotiation and maintenance with affiliate partners
• Find new top affiliates with high levels of targeted traffic
• Motivate affiliates to provide maximum exposures and revenues
• Attend affiliate fair’s that focus on the gambling business to promote the affiliate program and recruit new affiliate partners
• Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
• Collaborate with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
• Acquire affiliate partners, cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key
• Monitor and analyse affiliate performance based on standards KPIs such as conversion
• rate/CPA/player value/ROI
• Provide reporting on weekly affiliates performance and complete a monthly review.
• 5+ years of Affiliate Management in the iGaming industry
• Strong negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
• Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
• High comfort with data analysis and using data to make informed decisions
• Liaise with the marketing team to ensure all efforts maximize overall strategy and global
• Coordinate the creation and production of sales and marketing materials
• Knowledge of affiliate and direct marketing best practices
• Strong analytics and Microsoft Office skills
• Eagerness to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.