Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Conversion Specialist to join a leading gaming company based in their London office. This person will be working within the marketing team and taking on the responsibility for the conversion of traffic to websites of the company. This would be the ideal opportunity for someone with a strong background in conversion strategies/conversion funnels, player journeys with gaming or e-commerce experience, and who understands the importance of conversion metrics in a digital business.
• Own all website conversion strategies across all digital channels, develop robust digital customer journeys and drive the roadmap of campaigns.
• Continuously conceptualise and test new ideas improving user experience and commercial return from all digital marketing channels.
• Work closely with Retention, Acquisition and Development teams to create and design personalised, integrated user experience.
• Produce plans to ensure that the company are constantly ensuring a market leading service for all customers.
• Carry out analysis and reporting on all conversion strategies.
• Provide marketing/retention teams with recommendations based on conversion stats.
• Provide monthly and ad hoc analytical reports on campaign/brand performance.
• Ongoing competitor research and recommendations.
• A/B testing of conversion strategies.
• Good knowledge of player journeys/conversion flows.
• Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Numerate and analytical mind-set.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Enthusiastic and driven.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work to challenging deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
• A strong interest and knowledge of online gambling.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Strong problem solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions.
• Able to communicate effectively to other stakeholders.