Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Sports Retention Executive to cover the Brazilian region, with a market leading sports betting company based in their London office. In this role, the Sports Retention Executive will be responsible for personalising offers based on the preferences and traits of sports customers in the Brazilian region. This role includes different forms of analysis leading to strategic developments of the packages offered to customers, and any campaign produced is fully planned and analysed impacting on future campaigns.
• Produce quarterly plans ensuring that all relevant sporting events for Brazilian customers are covered in advance.
• The customer base is very diverse and the team must ensure that all the major events they are interested in are covered. This relates to Marketing Communications as well as the content of these communications.
• These plans are produced by the Execs before being discussed and ultimately approved by other stakeholders inside and outside of the department.
• Various pieces of analysis and reporting of promotions.
• Analyse and summarise large amounts of data to spot trends and patterns.
• Manipulate quantitative data and express as graphs and charts.
• These pieces of analysis are shared in various adhoc forms as well as monthly reports.
• Liaising with the Sports Retention Team Leaders and other Executives to ensure all promotions are setup correctly. The department is a very reactive one to sporting events but some promotions are recurrent and these require regular maintenance.
• Troubleshooting of issues working closely with the customer support team.
• Customer Segmentation based on, but not exclusively:
o Customer Behaviour.
• Liaise with other key stakeholders.
• Other ad hoc duties required to be undertaken by Sports Retention Team Leaders and further levels of management.
• Passion and interest in South American Sports and Leagues.
• Fluent in English both written and verbal.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Good Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables etc.)
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
• Strong problem solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions.
• Team player and also comfortable working individually.
• Able to communicate effectively to other key stakeholders.
• Excellent communication.
• Good attention to detail.
• Logical thinker.