BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Risk Manager for a Manila based gaming operation as they continue to grow. The Risk Manager will be responsible for leading the strategy, developing and managing a team, ensuring that they are effectively profiling, managing and reporting on customer activity. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager to take on an exciting new opportunity with a progressive and forward thinking gaming company.
• To provide guidance, support and advisory to the company to ensure that key risks are identified, understood, escalated and managed.
• To support the overall development, implementation and enhancement of risk management structures and capabilities in line with the development and best practices
• To support the department risk assistant and facilitate their involvement in risk management activities and solutions and to monitor their effectiveness in performing their duties
• To perform all related investigations, implementations and monitor prevention and remediation measure
• To provide guidance to junior team members on the risk control of the overall integrity and quality of data loaded to Risk department use and enhancement of processes for operational efficiency.
• To ensures the department's operations are in compliance with all related regulations, system ad ensured the data required foe reporting submission are ready for usage as per agreed SLA.
• Degree educated or equivalent professional qualification.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the risk analysis or related filed is required.
• Able to handle quality controls, information security related work experience is a plus.
• Able to handle work pressure
• Good communication, writing and typing skills.
• Must be computer literate, familiar with Word/Excel/Powerpoint tools
• Risk certification would be an advantage.
• Required language(s): Manadarin / English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.