BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Risk Management Assistant for a Manila based gaming operation. The Risk Management Assistant will be responsible for profiling, managing and reporting on customer activity, working closely with other departments to ensure an efficient and effective service. This role offers a unique opportunity for an individual with experience in a similar role to develop their career with a forward thinking and growing gaming company.
• Check Suspicious Bonus fraud members
• Check member status 24/7
• Anti-fraud implementation
• Check live win/loss status
• Responsible for daily database surveys, suggestions and solutions
• Analysis of company data and resources
• Preparing reports detailing findings
• Analysis with client risk, planning and propose accurate solution with different level of risk.
• Risk control on proposal and plan for implementing, analyse issues arise.
• Compile, analyse previous issue and prevent future risk, operation data and continuously doing prevention.
• Assist and work together with superior in doing incident investigations, risk management project planning and execution, incident statistical analysis, development of risk management programs
• Policy creation
• Well educated, ideally with Degree qualification or equivalent
• At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the risk analysis or equivalent.
• Able to handle quality controls and information security related work
• Able to handle work pressure
• Good communication, writing and typing skills.
• Must be computer literate, familiar with Word/Excel/Powerpoint tools
• Required language(s): Mandarin / English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
• Applicants must be willing to work in shifting schedule