Duties and responsibilities:
1. Designs, programs, implements, documents and maintains computerized business systems for the use over the Internet or Intranet.
2. Develops both internal and external website and web-based applications/features
3. Supports the designers team in their design activities
4. Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
5. Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
6. Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
7. Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Programming, Information Technology or equivalent
3. At least 5 years working experience
4. Experience in deployment of website based on APACHE and IIS.
5. Knowledgeable in using MVC Frameworks preferably CodeIgniter
6. Knowledge of CMS preferably WordPress
7. Knowledgeable with HTML5, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP and Angular JS is a plus
8. Knowledgeable with Mobile Web Programming is a plus
9. Ability to work within tight schedules
10. Creative with the ability to execute a web design concept
11. Independent and great attention to details
12. Able to communicate effectively and with good problem solving skills
13. Must be a team player.
1. Need to be able to provide security for Windows & Linux server protection (server hacking, Ddos, hijacking, etc)
2. Capable of creating new network structural systems for numerous-user environments