BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a CFO for a growing iGaming supplier to be based in their Malta office. This is an exciting period for the company and the CFO will be responsible for adding to their leadership team and offering guidance in a period of continued growth.
• Lead financial and accounting processes internally
• Effectively manage the finance team
• Financial reporting
• Cost and cash flow control
• Risk management and controls
• Financially-related legal, regulatory & compliance matters
• At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
• A strong knowledge of the gaming industry and work experience in this sector would be a distinct advantage.
• Fully qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant
• Knowledge NASDAQ OMX rules is a major plus
• Experience of working in a growth business environment would be beneficial
• Ability to develop the finance strategy for the company
• Positive and proactive approach
• Hands-on, process-orientated and data-driven
To apply please email a copy of your CV to John@BettingJobs.com to arrange a confidential discussion.