BettingJobs.com are currently seeing a Sportsbook Product Manager for a leading online gaming provider. This role will be key in the development of their already hugely successful sportsbook offering.
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced Sportsbook Manager looking to develop their career and take on the responsibility of managing the sportsbook offering of a market leading gaming supplier.
• Work closely with marketing teams in order to understand marketing requirements and needs and define detailed technical requirements
• Act as a min focal point and source of knowledge for all marketing related systems.
• General project management and product owner tasks.
• Conduct product acceptance tests. Working closely with implementation teams
• Write detailed requirements and user flows
• Planning and conducting releases of new products with the head of technical operation. follow up the maintenance process of existing products
• Develop and maintain necessary product documentations
• 4+ years’ experience as a product manager in an online sport gaming company with strong focus on product planning
• Strong Technical hands-on experience in development and maintenance of complex web systems.
• Strong business orientation. Ability to read and understand information from various sources. Ability to write clear technical requirements and design documents.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Excellent management and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate and drive employees.
• High availability for clients. Excellent service oriented approach.
• Highly motivated, very responsible, creative, dynamic and strong team player.
This role would ideally be located in Sofia but some flexibility with frequent travel may be available for the right candidate.