Betting Jobs are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join a successful UK online casino based in London. This position would find you responsible for all marketing campaigns for their online casino skins and the optimisation of acquisition marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious marketing professional with a strong background in acquisition marketing and experience in the iGaming industry.
Duties of the Marketing Manager Include:
• Preparing digital and offline marketing campaigns across channels including but not limited to: Performance Partners, Advertising Networks, PPC, Native, Programmatic, Social Media, Mobile, DR
• Development of new marketing channels
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with promotional activities.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Manage and improve player acquisition campaigns through measuring results and optimisation.
• Associated brand and reputation management for all skins.
• Working with technical and operations team to develop the product propositions.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Working closely with agency partners to ensure effective campaign delivery.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all other teams know about marketing plans.
• Ensure all marketing assets and campaigns comply with industry codes of practice.
Requirements of the role:
• Previous experience in marketing roles in Casino industry.
• Creative & innovative.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Great relationship management.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Understanding of key marketing technology.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the UK’s most successful companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org