Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a marketing leading sports betting company based in their London office. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for understanding the efficiency, efficacy and competitiveness of the business as a whole, and analysing where the business might be able to improve. This is a good opportunity for someone who is looking to use data within a business context, and is ideally suited to someone with previous sports betting work experience.
• Understand the data that is available for use by departments and how to make use of that
• Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and make business decisions
• Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution.
• Flow requirements from business to technical teams
• Evaluate outside market in order to maximize competitiveness.
• Handle requests for evaluation of business deals including Agent deals, commission structures, whale deals, proposed vig changes, etc.
• Help department managers with projections and other basic modelling tasks, such as projecting profits, system load, line changes, number of sign ups, etc.
• Help designing systems that affect all trading or the business as a whole such as wager processing
• Identify cost saving opportunities across the business
• Study other companies in the industry if possible
• Comprehensive Business Knowledge
• Strong ability to analyse needs of the business and communicate the needs to stakeholders
and development teams
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in
• Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work on for several different projects.
• 1+ years of experience in data science related field
• 1+ years of experience in the sports betting domain
• Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
• Understanding of database technologies such as SQL and SQL Server
• Programming experience is a big plus (any language)
• Understanding of rules for many sports and passion for sports in general.