**for the right candidate this role could be remotely based
Senior Software Engineer (Node.js, Back-end, Gambling)
• Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
• Design solution architecture and create technical documentation.
• Participate in discussions of business and technical issues as well as a presentation of developed solutions to the customer representatives.
• Ensure via code-reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development.
• Implement math models, test and simulate for accuracy as high-load and low-latency software components for the mission-critical system.
• Create relevant API’s and SDK’s and their documentation
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (math background is desirable).
• Excellent knowledge in Node.js.
• Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience).
• Experience in some of development methodologies like Scrum, Agile, Kanban.
• The big plus will be the good understanding of the base concept of theory of probability.
• English – Upper Intermediate+