BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Business Performance Analyst for an iGaming company in Malta as they seek to further improve their already market leading product offering. The Business Performance Analyst will be responsible for conducting detailed analysis across a broad spectrum including deep dives, monitoring performance, player account investigations and table portfolio optimization.
This role requires a strong analytical background coupled with an ability to relate results to the player experience and make recommendation which ultimately improve the product offering and add value.
• Use data to fine-tune and balance the Product’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization.
• Fully comprehend the customer journey and identify key areas to enhance the player experience.
• Foster strong relationships with your Product team and Business Intelligence to ensure a collaborative approach and together achieve agreed targets.
• Share best practice across the Product and Commercial Teams regarding promotions and exclusive services.
• Collaborate with, and support, the Surveillance team in player investigations.
• Manage relationship with Commercial teams & Marketing Department to identify opportunities for additional sources of revenue for implementation.
• Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game & table performance, tune mechanics, and help Product Owners to identify new features that will improve user acquisition and retention KPIs.
• Provide business analysis and help to formulate fraud prevention strategies.
• Support Business Managers and Commercial teams on customer meetings, either by providing material or presenting insights directly to customers.
• Around 5 years of previous experience in and a detailed understanding of the iGaming industry.
• Understanding of performance management and how performance indicators can be used within an organization.
• Ability to discover insight from available data.
• Comfortable presenting analysis and findings to senior stakeholders.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Previous experience using SQL would be a distinct advantage.