Betting Jobs is currently looking for an Azerbaijan Country Manager to join a growing company within the industry, based in their London office. The overall responsibility of the Azerbaijan Country Manager is to plan the roll out of products in the territory, increase revenues month on month and attract as many new customers as possible on a continuous basis while retaining and increasing ARPU for existing customers. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the Japanese market in a similar position.
This position is based in London, and applicants for the role must be eligible to work in the UK.
• Complete P&L responsibility for the relevant market, including maximizing RGW, Gross Contribution and growth.
• Experience in the local landscape with Media purchasing, Creative Agencies, and maintaining Media relationships and cross channel development.
• Revise and sharpen the marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix providing a healthy ROI.
• Responsible for all external communication/ investments and to ensure they are on brand.
• Acquire new customers, converting them to active customers and broadening the sales funnel.
• Increase ARPU for current customers and maintaining.
• Work as a team with other Country Managers, CRM which reports to you and across departments to optimize and streamline the core business.
• Coach, lead, involve and oversee the development of the local CRM strategy and delegate responsibilities.