Betting Jobs are working with one of the biggest and most successful online entertainment companies on an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious CRM professional.
They are hiring for a Senior CRM Executive to join their modern offices in London where you would be responsible for the planning and optimisation of creative sports CRM campaigns. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of sportsbook and hands on experience in creating and delivering campaigns.
• Methodically plan and optimise all sports CRM campaigns in conjunction with the sporting calendar and product launches.
• Work closely with the senior CRM manager and team lead to continually develop the Sports strategy and apply a culture of ‘test, learn and optimise’ quickly.
• Create multi-channel campaigns to spark loyalty, retention and awareness.
• Align with Loyalty, BI, Copy, Creative and Development teams to execute campaigns effectively and within a short turnaround.
• Establish best working practices with account managers, customer support and risk teams.
• Work with the wider CRM team and insights to continuously finesse and optimise the sports customer lifecycle and journey.
• Work collaboratively with our customer analysis team to fully understand the levels of risks associated with our promotional offering.
• Grow the sports promotional portfolio with events, account managers and the CRM team, constantly exploring perceptual versus actual value.
• Proactively look for opportunities to cleverly x-sell and upsell to customers where relevant.
• 3-4 years of online gaming/similar experience in a CRM or product focused discipline
• Customer-centric with an understanding of CRM strategies & journeys
• Strong knowledge of sports (local and international)
• Knowledge and interest of online gaming products
• Applied understanding of promotional targeting
• Extremely organised with a passion to drive optimisation through quantitative & qualitative insight.
• Highly literate and numerate
• Proficient in MS Office software
• Solid user of MS Excel, comfortable with data manipulation
• Good HTML/Dreamweaver and email platform knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the biggest names in online gaming and gain experience with some of the most popular brands in the world. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com