BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Turkish Country Manager for a well-established and successful gaming company looking to grow their presence in Turkish speaking territories. The role holder will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy across the region and ultimately the performance of the brand in the region.
This role would ideally be based in Bulgaria or the Ukraine however some flexibility may be available for the right candidate.
• Develop marketing strategy for the market.
• Develop strategic plans for the development of acquisition marketing activities across the market.
• Provide effective research audit of market potential, key barriers to enlarge, consumer insights, competitive reporting and other key marketing requirements.
• Liaise with different teams/suppliers on market 'readiness' including translation of website, assessment of payment processing options, etc.
• Develop, structure & lead commercial relationships with 3rd parties at the country level, in particular large media groups and agencies to create promotional opportunities.
• Undertake pre and post initiative analysis to provide campaign ROI, CPA and learning for future activity.
• Manage budgets for country.
• Work closely with specialists within media buying and email marketing to optimise the marketing mix.
Skills & Experience:
• Fluent in Turkey and English (or more preferably Russian language).
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills.
• Must be results driven and able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions.
• Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done. Well-organised and able to multitask and prioritise key projects.
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals.
• Good all-round marketing skills and understanding and experience of Turkish media market.
• Experience of and interest in gambling.
• Extensive experience in the Turkish online gambling market.
• Excellent network of contacts in Turkey.