BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a highly organized and efficient Project Coordinator to join a leading player in the online gaming industry in their Isle of Man office. This role represents a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking and genuinely market leading gaming company.
• Acting as first point of contact for all new customers and outlining the project requirements and timescales. This includes being involved in initial meetings and introductions and forming project scope from given brief and specifications.
• Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure project plan is identified and requirements and timescales are set.
• Defining the project plan for all customers due to be on boarded, from initial contact to go live of the software.
• Coordinating a multitude of projects at any one time, with a range of customers and requirements.
• Managing third party relationships and process, integrating these into the Derivco product.
• Arranging and securing resources for project completion, including working closely with resource planning team and engineers.
• Acting as a communication point with all new business to manage expectations and time lines.
• Developing communications plans for each project, ensuring standards, are set and documented.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Exceptional communication and verbal skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and general understanding of IT
• Fundamental understanding of IT Project Management terminology and processes is a must
• Experience in a Project Management type based role is desirable
• Able to prioritise tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A can do, positive, reliable and energising attitude