BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Casino Marketing Executive for a truly market leading gaming operator. The Casino Marketing Executive will be responsible for the effective marketing of campaigns to appropriate customer segments. This will include responsibility for the full promotional lifecycle and promotional calendar from conception to delivery.
This would ideally be suited to an individual with previous experience within a marketing team ideally within the gaming industry looking for an opportunity to develop their career with a market leading operator.
• Analyse and fully segment the customer segment in order to deliver effective promotions and customer communications, with full support of the Casino Analyst
• Planning. You will be required to work on the marketing plan for customer segments and ensure the smooth delivery against it.
• You will be expected to break down processes to enable campaigns to go out quickly, whilst retaining a high level of quality.
• Ensure there is rigor around efficiencies of this spend and that you provide significant ROI
• Develop, plan and implement promotions and retention campaigns in order to reduce churn and increase average revenue per user.
• Ensure that promotions are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business.
• Effectively identify and manage any risks within areas of responsibility, taking overall ownership for a promotion from concept to execution.
• Continually analyse promo/campaign performance including take up rates and ROI for optimization purposes.
• Global responsibility for delivery of customer communications, with the support of the regional employees
• Work closely with the Product Manager to ensure that you have all the product and tools available to effectively market to your customer segment
• Clearly define responsibilities with the Gaming Product & Operations team to ensure the efficient delivery of customer communications
• Regularly liaise with other Marketing Execs in the Gaming team to ensure shared learning, best practises, latest techniques and consistency with marketing efforts.
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing activities to the commercial team and other stakeholders.
• Test, learn and continually improve.
• Ensure promo material is aligned to brand guidelines.
• Experience in Playtech IMS an advantage
• Basic knowledge of HTML useful
• A strong understanding of Casino
• Project management experience
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
• Analytical mind and ability to manage promotional risk
• Experience of managing promotion budgets
• Experience of working with remote teams and with agencies
• A passion for Gaming and maximising player values
• A strong understanding of what motivates a customer to play
• Proven track record of working with marketing agencies
• Great people skills and tenacity
• A proactive attitude with a desire to win
• 1-2 years of customer communication marketing experience