Betting Jobs are looking for a Head of Customer Success to join a start-up bitcoin operator as they continue to grow rapidly.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of Customer Success will have full ownership of the company’s customer support strategy, ensuring this vital stage in the customer journey delivers exceptional experiences to our rapidly growing customer base. This leadership role, based in London, involves management of a satellite team of customer success execs currently based in Mauritius, taking responsibility for team objectives, budgets and performance.
• Responsible for creating and implementing a customer success strategy
• Set overall direction of customer success operations, including full accountability for setting and achieving operational goals and strategic planning
• Lead, motivate, and develop a team of Customer Success Advocates within a time-sensitive and demanding environment and deliver on KPIs
• Integrate the efforts of teams across multiple locations and languages to deliver industry-leading customer support
• Take a data-driven view to customer success; continually measure and improve results by looking at impact of actions on efficiency of support and overall customer experience
• Identify root causes and implement changes to improve accuracy, productivity, and quality of the team’s performance
• Excel in a self-managed, team environment, working pragmatically across geographies and with teams of different disciplines
• Act as our customer expert and key point of contact for both internal stakeholders and external customer support teams
• Ability more important than experience, but candidates need proven experience of developing and implementing customer success strategy
• Team management experience of 5+ agents responsible for multiple geographies
• Proficient knowledge of customer service tools, e.g. Zendesk
• Managed multiple customer service channels, e.g. email, social media, in-app chat, phone
• Comfortable analysing data, drawing out insights and collating into reports
• A commitment to continuous improvement and reducing customer contact volumes
• Track record of coaching & mentoring individuals to deliver a culture of self-development
• Needs to be determined and ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
• Must be excited and motivated, rather than daunted, by the prospect of building something from the ground up in a start-up environment
• Must have a track record of delivering far higher than average results in their career so far
• Experience working in the gambling industry, with bitcoin or directly with engineers to develop digital marketing products considered valuable
• Must have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and written, in English.
• To degree level