Betting Jobs are looking for a Head of Content to join a start-up bitcoin operator in their Central London offices.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of Content will be responsible for all forms of content creation within a fast-growing technology company, including editorial copywriting across both new and existing player campaigns, press and media relations, and relevant audience outreach.
• Responsible for creating and implementing company content strategy
• Build and manage a team responsible for copywriting, blogger outreach and media relations
• Own the brand messaging architecture and brand blueprint, including the policy for creative brand guidelines, ensuring consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines.
• Generate new ideas for content to ensure that our output remains fresh, appropriate and best in class
• Direct all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, photography, promotional assets, and more behind our brand and owned properties.
• Take a data-driven view to content develop; continually measure and optimize approach by piloting, analyzing and then scaling new campaigns
• Excel in a self-managed, team environment, working pragmatically across geographies and with teams of different disciplines
• Ability more important than experience, but candidates need proven experience of developing and implementing company content strategies
• Extensive experience of creating content for commercial social media activity
• Extensive experience of guiding and directing content creators to deliver exceptional content that meets client objectives
• Strong experience of working with broadcast and trade press to sell-in stories and deliver coverage
• A proven ability to both develop and implement strategy
• Needs to be determined and ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
• Must be excited and motivated, rather than daunted, by the prospect of building something from the ground up in a start-up environment
• Must have a track record of delivering far higher than average results in their career so far
• Experience working in the gambling industry, with bitcoin or directly with engineers to develop digital marketing products considered valuable
• Superlative verbal and written English communication skills
• To degree level