Betting Jobs are currently hiring for a German Brand Executive to join a leading online casino who are currently going through an exciting period of growth. Based in Malta they are hiring for a native speaking German marketing professional to join their Brand team. This role would find you as an integral part of the brand communication execution, planning campaigns and ensuring they are delivered on schedule. The ideal candidate will have a flair for creative writing and the drive for developing an exciting career in marketing.
• Work together with the Brand team in creating overall brand campaign ideas and plans
• Create suggestions for local market CRM activities as well as follow up on campaign results independently and together with BI-team.
• Coordinates campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines
• Create and publish engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners etc) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in promotions.
• Manage and execute the brands’ communication delivery, accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns
• Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
• Assist in the planning of upcoming campaigns
• Speaks/writes German at native level, fluent in English
• Great writing and editing skills; grammar, punctuation and style
• Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects essential.
• Strong time management skills.
• Gaming industry experience
• Experience with working with CRM planning & communication
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com