Betting Jobs are recruiting for an experienced CRM professional to join one of the fastest growing companies in online casino. Based in Malta, you would have ownership of the retention strategy and roadmap as well as leading a team of 3. The ideal candidate will have experience in growing customer loyalty through targeted promotions and content across all markets. Strong casino knowledge is a must and experience with the Scandinavian market is also highly advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• CRM focused promotion concept and mechanic planning for various markets/customer segments.
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty that supports the overall company strategy including new customer acquisition.
• Establish a roadmap for the future development of CRM capabilities, working closely with key stakeholders to maintain the smooth running of the roadmap operations and innovation funnel.
• Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
• Responsible for the concept and mechanic promotion planning for various markets in the form of campaign plans/broadcast plans/promotion plans as necessary
• Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
• Measuring and analysing the results of all retention activity across key customer segments –against the core KPI’s.
• Constant optimisation of activity based on analysis.
• 3 years’ experience in CRM in a data and performance driven environment.
• 1 years’ experience in managing and developing a team.
• 2 years Casino knowledge and experience is essential.
• Experience across Nordic and Japanese markets a strong advantage.
• Meticulous attention to detail and analysis skills.
• Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to take ownership of a promotion/campaign from conception to completion.
• Brimming with new and innovative ideas.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to distinguish between important and less important tasks.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org