Online Casino Manager
Prestigious, well known Casino in London is looking to recruit a senior member to the online team to report into the Director of Online, supporting and helping drive the growth of the new online business. The position will need to have strong experience within an online casino environment and ideally some land based casino experience as well. One of the key areas of the role will be to focus on top tier VIPs, build individual strategies around these members, targeting them to cross sell the online service and then to cater for their needs online going forward.
- Working closely with the Director of Online on delivering the online strategy to meet budgets and revenue forecasts.
- Drive cross-sell initiatives encouraging Club members to sign-up to the online casino.
- Drive acquisition initiatives working with the Customer Relations team and Club Agents to recruit Members for The Club specifically with the online business in mind.
- Driving online brand awareness initiatives through Staff and POS.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on innovative retention and cross-sell campaigns.
- Manage key Club/Online Member relationships.
- Help develop strategies around targeting top tier VIP individual members to get them online.
- Schedule and host hospitality events to build member relationships and acquire new business.
- Work closely with the Compliance team to secure KYC and Enhanced Due Diligence on members.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Min 5 years of experience working in an online casino (sportsbook) environment.
- Experience dealing directly with VIPs and building player relationships.
- Understanding of online CRM, acquisition and brand marketing opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Capable and confident in making decisions.
Expected of candidate:
- 3 or 4 days office hours, 1 or 2 evenings working
- The shifts split between HO and The Club (e.g. 16:00 – 01:00).
- Evening and weekend VIP hosting: VIP dinners, hosting boxes (football, racing, events).
- Some foreign travel to be expected – Middle and Far East meeting members.
- Hold or have the ability to get a Remote Casino Personal Management Licence.