Reporting in to the eGaming 2nd line and Compliance Operations Manager, the Operations Executive will have responsibility for the execution of 2nd line tasks and ad hoc compliance tasks as requested.
The person will work closely with both brands customer support to ensure customer feedback is used to improve poor customer journeys across all products and that it feeds in to new product development and process improvement within the Operations team. The person will also work on building up relationships and processes over customer support teams including weekly meetings, seeking out feedback and ensuring a smooth transition to a standardised escalation process across both brands.
The person needs to be have an interest in eGaming, with an understanding of the eGaming products on offer alongside the numerous backend and supporting systems that exist across both brands. The person should have excellent attention to detail and have experience in identifying inefficiencies and rolling out improvements. They need to be customer centric – ensuring that the customer’s needs are at the forefront of every decision being made.
• Responding to escalations from help desks across both brands in a timely manner.
• Working closely with VOC, Customer Support and the Content and Promo Ops team to ensure best processes are being rolled out based on customer feedback.
• Ensuring Customer Support are well versed on upcoming promotions or new product launches, providing demos or training where applicable.
• Seeking out process improvements where needed
Insights & Analysis
• Present key learnings / insights back to senior management to drive future plans.
• Continuous Improvement: Cultivates innovation, nurtures and promotes creativity
• Creativity: A creative thinker with strong problem solving ability.
• Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of external and internal customers. Anticipates and responds to customers' current and future needs to identify opportunities to increase customer engagement and satisfaction.
• Experience working with data. Candidate should be numerate with a strong understanding of how to both read and visualise data.
• Must be technically minded and process driven. Experience improving process through technology desirable.
• Interest in technology and innovation a must.
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written and spoken)