Betting Jobs are working with a major gaming operator as they seek to hire an accomplished leader for their multi-product gaming platform. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a highly-significant role within a global business. Contact us today for immediate consideration.
• Own the Product vision and strategy
• Develop and accomplish gaming platform strategy aligned with departmental strategies and key business objectives
• Oversee delivery of multi-stream projects and activities across several teams and provide expertise in managing large investments
• Support the team in effective supplier and contract management, integration of new payment providers and key new initiatives
• Collaborate with stakeholders from different parts of the company to understand end customer requirements, business needs, industry developments, market landscape and new regulations
• Focus on continual improvement of our capabilities, stability and scalability
• Drive innovation, products optimisation and sharing of best practices
• Lead, manage and mentor a large team of product managers, owners and other key team members and drive excellence.
• Minimum of 10 years of work experience in portfolio management
• i-gaming industry experience seen as a benefit but by no means essential
• Senior level experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
• First class communication skills and a natural presenter
• Agile evangelist
• Results-oriented with strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills