BettingJobs is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a leading gaming company based in their Malaga office. You will be critical to the business analysiis funtion, performing a lead role for complex programmes of work impacting multiple business areas, plus offering support in maintaining and rolling out the business analysis framework. You will also be responsible for defining AS-IS and TO-BE processes, pinpoint limitations and recommend improvements based on analysis, but generally you will be the key person in creating the next strategic products. This is a good opportunity for someone with 4-years Business Analysis experience, looking to progress their skills with an innovative and growing company.
• Work under broad direction playing a significant role in the delegation of responsibilities for the business analysis function.
• Capture requirements for complex programmes across product verticals using a variety of techniques like workshops, interviews, etc. Experienced in complex multi array reporting, data modeling, reports design with different analysis techniques
• Influence organization, customers, suppliers, partners and peers on the contribution of own specialism. Build appropriate and effective business relationships
• Perform an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities. Undertake work which requires the application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts. Understand the relationship between own specialism and wider customer/organizational requirements.
• Lead requirements communication and validation across different product verticals. Use appropriate techniques to have requirements validated in efficient and quality manner.
• Advise on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and can make appropriate choices from alternatives.
• Maintain existing product knowledge base
• Experienced in stakeholders management and gathering requirements techniques
• Experienced in documenting business requirements using Agile artefacts
• Experience in requirements leadership across more development teams
• Strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
• Have a good understanding of software development industry. Well-versed in Agile, Scrum and competing methodologies – and skilled at knowing when to use which
• Relevant degree (Math, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering background preferred)
• Relevant domain knowledge (Betting and Gambling background preferred)
• Familiar with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
• Good at getting on with things in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
• Communicate effectively, both formally and informally
• Experienced in coaching and mentoring business analysts
• At least 4 years of experience in Business Analysis
• BCS Foundation in Business Analysis Certification or any equivalent certification is a plus