We are seeking a Software Release Engineer of the highest calibre to join us in providing technical expertise across a successful network of games products and platforms. As a Software Release Engineer you will be responsible for the build, configuration and release of products ready for the live environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Constructing and updating software package products to agreed baselines
• Creating and updating software project information to ensure maintained product integrity
• Liaising with multiple development teams to ensure quality software delivery
• Communicating to wider stakeholders, the progress of the software build and configuration process.
• Liaising with our software engineers to ensuring smooth delivery of software releases. This includes assisting the team in emergency and urgent rollouts to ensure obligations are met.
• Improve team efficiency and processes through automation of the build and software release process
• Assisting where necessary in software testing and quality assurance.
• Actively participating as a member of the wider team and providing support when necessary to ensure team success in planned projects and goal
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
• Experience with Build & Release Management software tools and software development
• Knowledge of version control workflows, models and Software Development Life Cycles is beneficial
• C++ skills
• A minimum of 5 years development experience
• Understanding of software testing and quality assurance
• An understanding of Agile software development
• Experience in E-gaming industry is advantageous
• Detail oriented, self-motivated and is committed to the highest standards of quality
• Analytical and critical thinking skills; agile problem-solving abilities
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
• A degree or equivalent in an IT related subject would be desirable