We’re looking for a seasoned, experienced and knowledgeable 3D artist to work in London for a period of 2-3 months. The role will require working closely with lead artists and creative director in order to model, texture, light, animate and implement a 3D environment for a web based game.
A successful candidate must have proven and robust work experience specifically in preparing 3D environments for mobile and web as well as an ability to work closely with developers in order to create stunning 3D implementations on weaker devices.
A successful candidate should have:
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Expert End-to-End 3D capabilities.
- Experience with Mobile / Web game engines such as Unity or Play Canvas
- Technical Art Skills.
- Expert at industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with industry standard development processes such as Source Control and Management Tools.
- At least 3 years’ experience on a social or mobile title.
- Experience working closely with developers.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Professional level English.
Additional qualities we’re looking for:
- Experience in gaming / casino industry.
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics.
- Eye for 2D and UI art.