Our client is looking for a talented, experienced and skilled game artist to work on their flagship titles which are enjoyed by millions around the world. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing elements of the games art and design from initial conception to implementation. You will work with a team of experienced and talented artists, developers and product managers to expand, develop and maintain the game. You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon and Android. In this role you are expected to push the art, polish and usability of the games design while working within the challenging technical framework of a live social / mobile title.
A successful candidate should have:
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Fantastic UI and UX work.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a game artist on a released mobile title.
- Expert at industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Unity. Specifically, Unity UI and Unity Animations.
- Technical understanding of the Unity frame work and game dev pipeline
- Experience with development processes such as Source Control and Management Tools.
- Experience working closely with developers.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Professional level English.
Additional qualities we’re looking for:
- Experience in gaming / casino industry.
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics.
- Experience with other game engines.
- Experience with 3D packages.