BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an experienced Affiliate Manager to join a growing Casino Operator as they continue to develop and grow their European presence. The Affiliate Manager will work closely with the Head of Acquisition and be responsible for the sustained growth and optimisation of a diverse range of campaigns. You will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating all affiliate marketing activity across the product range.
• Scale, optimise and maintain innovative market leading campaigns ensuring delivery meets all KPI’s.
• Develop and pro-actively manage a portfolio of existing partners.
• Identify new partnership opportunities.
• Review and negotiate new and existing commercial agreements.
• Ensure all affiliate activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI.
• Responsible for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
• Complete regular industry and competitor research in the quest to achieve a competitive advantage.
• Work closely with the wider acquisition team to develop the overall marketing strategy.
• Minimum 3 years Affiliate Management experience
• Experience in the online gaming industry is essential.
• Previous experience in identifying, establishing and nurturing long term relationships.
• Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills.
• A creative and logical thinker with first class attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of business.
• A team player who has the ability to thrive in a highly pressurised environment.
• Experience of forecasting and budget management.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be an advantage