A leading, long established iGaming organisation is looking to hire an experienced Head of Marketing. As a core part of the team, you will oversee all marketing activity for both the core betting product, as well as the casino. Responsible for both online and offline marketing, you will be experienced in digital marketing techniques such as SEO, PPC, affiliates and display, as well as eCRM. You will also have an appreciation for offline advertising and PR. You will be the owner of the marketing budget and be responsible for ensuring it is spent in the best possible way.
• To set the digital marketing strategy, advising on methods for targeting and achieving core business KPI’s, including PPC, SEO, affiliates and social advertising.
• Idea generation. To constantly be thinking of new ways of acquiring new customers
• To produce online advertising when necessary, ensuring the brand, look and messaging is correctly represented.
• Reporting on above activities, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based data.
• To set the strategy for the above the line advertising programme, in terms of both media choice and creative messaging.
• Alongside the brand manager, oversee all offline adverts, including daily ads as well as ad-hoc campaigns
• Ensure that the creative execution is always on brand and of a high standard.
• Oversee the PR strategy ensuring the business gains relevant coverage around the sporting calendar,
• To own the strategic customer lifecycle , from welcome phase through to churn prevention.
• Develop contact strategies that are specific to customer segments, by tailoring offers, timing, messages, products and channels.
• To then measure the effectiveness of all direct marketing activity, whether that be strategic, tactical, triggered or ad-hoc, demonstrating ROI.
• Alongside agency, drive increased following on chosen social media platforms and be responsible for hitting agreed targets.
• With Brand Manager, ensure all content is on brand and compelling to drive engagement.
• Own social media strategy, from platform choice through to measurement, best practice content creation and amplified share of voice.
• Manage the whole marketing department (team of 6) ensuring they are suitably challenged and performing their roles to the required standard.
• As the owner of the marketing budget, be responsible for reporting, tracking and managing how it is spent, keeping the overall spend in line with target.
• To adjust spend accordingly throughout the year as the demands of the business change.
• Offer management. To create compelling customer offers, that drive acquisition and retention in a measurable manner: always keeping an eye on recruiting the right type of customer
What we’re looking for
• A marketing all-rounder who gets both online and offline marketing techniques.
• Experience in managing PPC, SEO affiliate and online advertising campaigns.
• A good understanding of digital marketing measurement, PPC, SEO affiliates etc.
• An understanding of core direct marketing principles – segmentation, CRM, customer journey etc.
• Agency management: the ability to juggle multiple agencies
• Results focused: Passionate about return on investment. Uses customer insight in order to drive profitable activity.
• Excellent communicator: must have the ability to turn complex reports into clear and concise communications.
• Flexible in approach; ability to multitask and manage varied activities as well as work well under pressure; a great attention to detail and focus on quality.
For more information please contact email@example.com