An exciting multi-brand online gaming company, located in several European jurisdictions, is in an exciting phase in their development and are investing significantly into revolutionising their platforms, team, and number of markets they operate in.
They operate a number of well-known brands which lead the way in the markets they operate in. With vast knowledge of the sector dating back 30 years pre-internet, the business is listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange and are aggressively growing the business through M&A.
Employing over 100 people across 4 offices, the business is revolutionising its culture and seeking to add brilliant talent throughout the team, particularly in marketing. One key role is VIP Manager.
• The VIP Manager will take a lead of designing and implementing VIP relationship protocol that improves customer experience, satisfaction and lifetime value.
• VIP Relationship strategy development and execution according to brands guidelines;
• VIP Relationship protocol development and execution;
• VIP customers engagement on a daily basis;
• Results improvement based on customer spending habits;
• Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers;
• Share best practices across the other business functions;
• Produce and present ROI reports, Ensure that strategy and tactics, marketing and brand communication, are enforced according to brand policies;
• Collaborate actively with other Revenue Team verticals in Countries and Group level.
• Take active role in group brands and company culture development;
• A minimum of 2 years experience in account management;
• Knowledge of online gaming industry (understanding of principles and ability to set KPIs);
• Results driven individual, able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions;
• Strong leadership, analytical and project management skills;
• Fluent in English, Latvian and Russian (verbally and written);
• Confident and dynamic personality;
• Ability to work with other highly talented individuals;
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently;
• Industry background will be considered as advantage;