HEAD OF MONETISATION & RETENTION
An exciting multi-brand online gaming company, located in several European jurisdictions, is in an exciting phase in their development and are investing significantly into revolutionising their platforms, team, and number of markets they operate in.
They operate a number of well-known brands which lead the way in the markets they operate in. With vast knowledge of the sector dating back 30 years pre-internet, the business is listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange and are aggressively growing the business through M&A.
Employing over 100 people across 4 offices, the business is revolutionising its culture and seeking to add brilliant talent throughout the team, particularly in marketing. One key role is Head of Monetisation & Retention.
The search is for a hard-working and revenue driven hustler who is looking for the place where to realise own and company ambitions. Personality who enjoys high pace, KPI driven environment, team work and stays positive over the challenges. You must be excited and motivated by the prospect of building something from the ground up.
The task is to lead all customer retention and monetisation marketing activities, including the newly formed team management of more than 10 people. You will have full responsibility for strategy development of promotions and the execution of these through all customer communication channels. Your core KPI’s will be around driving net revenues by increasing customer activity, frequency and monetary value.
• Develop strategy for all player segments, including the associated risk and budget management;
• Segment database, creating a truly personalised communication strategy across all channels;
• Work with central teams, overseeing design, testing, execution, analysis and optimisation of all CRM campaigns throughout the player lifecycle (conversion, retention & reactivation);
• Achieve monthly and yearly retention KPI’s and OPEX (operational expenses) according to set standards and guidelines;
• Build and manage a team of Product Campaign Managers that have responsibility to drive revenues for existing products;
• On-going development of a CRM approach to player communications across all touch-points with the objective of turning every interaction into a marketing opportunity;
• VIP customer strategy development and management;
• Loyalty program development and management;
• Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers;
• Share best practices across the other business functions;
• Produce and present ROI reports, Ensure that strategy and tactics, marketing and brand communication, are enforced according to brand policies;
• Collaborate actively with other Revenue Team verticals in Countries and Group level;
• Take active role in group brands and company culture development;
• Experience in igaming Retention/Monetisation/CRM marketing management roles;
• Results driven individual, able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions;
• Strong leadership, analytical and project management skills;
• Fluent in English (verbally and written);
• Confident and dynamic personality;
• Ability to work with other highly talented individuals;
• Experience of communications channels such as email, online real-time, direct mail, SMS, etc.
• Significant experience of CRM systems;
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently;
• Ability to manage staff effectively and maintain positive working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel;
To be part of this hugely exciting journey, please contact email@example.com with your CV and covering note.