BettingJobs is currently looking for a Horse Racing Trader for a leading sports betting company based in their London office. This position is a role for someone who has a strong interest in horse racing and has experience in trading on horse racing. It is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to within a trading-focused position within the industry, and provides good experience for anyone interested in continuing their career in such an area.
• Assist with the compilation of pre-event odds for Horse Racing and Greyhounds including derivatives
• Manage Horse Racing prices through their event cycle.
• Assist in the completion of key event processes and information, such as suspend times, prices, liabilities, thresholds etc.
• Help monitor liquidity and adjust markets in accordance with prevailing market activity.
• Evaluate betting products to improve performance and profitability.
• Contribute to the ongoing development of new betting products and systems.
• Must have excellent Horse Racing knowledge.
• Must have good understanding of bookmaking theory.
• Previous Trading experience
• Strong general IT skills, including advanced level Excel.
• Preferred mathematical or statistical qualification.
• Preferred knowledge and interest of additional sports particularly Football.
• Must be willing to work outside normal office hours, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays