AFFILIATE MARKETING MANAGER
An exciting multi-brand online gaming company, located in several European jurisdictions, is in an exciting phase in their development and are investing significantly into revolutionising their platforms, team, and number of markets they operate in.
They operate a number of well-known brands which lead the way in the markets they operate in. With vast knowledge of the sector dating back 30 years pre-internet, the business is listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange and are aggressively growing the business through M&A.
Employing over 100 people across 4 offices, the business is revolutionising its culture and seeking to add brilliant talent throughout the team, particularly in marketing. One key role is Affiliate Marketing Manager.
The search is for a hard-working and revenue driven hustler who is looking for the place where to realise own and company ambitions. Personality who enjoys high pace, KPI driven environment, team work and stays positive over the challenges. You must be excited and motivated by the prospect of building something from the ground up.
You will take care of all aspects of affiliates, from strategy development, execution, technical health, relationships establishment and maintenance to visual representation.
• Affiliates strategy development and execution;
• Managing entire affiliate P&L;
• Developing and maintaining the direct affiliate network relationships;
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliates and partners productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI;
• Optimise existing programs and deals, checking quality of the recruitment;
• Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve);
• Create, implement and track affiliate campaigns;
• Attend and generate business at relevant industry events throughout the year;
• Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers;
• Share best practices across the other business functions;
• Produce and present ROI reports, Ensure that strategy and tactics, marketing and brand communication, are enforced according to brand policies;
• Collaborate actively with other Revenue Team verticals in Countries and Group level;
• Take active role in group brands and company culture development;
• A minimum of 2 years experience in online affiliate marketing;
• Deep knowledge of online gaming industry or other e-commerce industry (understanding of principles and ability to set KPIs);
• Experience with online tracking/reporting tools;
• Experience with online lead generation and customer acquisition;Results driven individual, able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions;
• Strong leadership, analytical and project management skills;
• Fluent in English (verbally and written);
• Confident and dynamic personality;
• Ability to work with other highly talented individuals;
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently;
For consideration, please contact email@example.com.