BettingJobs is looking for a Commercial Performance Manager for a leading operator within the betting industry, to join their Commercial team in their Dublin offices. The successful applicant will be responsible for the overall revenue for the company's sportsbook products, and for ensuring product performance is understood, analysed and improved. The Commercial Performance Manager will be working with a variety of different teams, in order to ensure that the strategy and product are fully functioning at optimal levels.
• Own the commercial KPIs for performance in their designated sport
• Understand and contextualise the performance of the business, developing learnings and actionable insights.
• Succinctly describe the performance and quickly identify concerns, communicating these to relevant stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Draft performance reports and presentations to be shared on a regular basis.
• Taking the information produced by the analytical teams, interpreting and translating this into a set of actions which benefit commercial performance. Taking ownership of actions and managing through to completion.
• Interpreting insights and trends within performance and strategy outputs from Analytics teams to define the key elements of a customer value proposition that enables the company to achieve against performance objectives.
• Influence commercial, marketing and trading teams to deliver on value propositions
• Business Insight: Has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Is competitive.
• Results driven, hands-on and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
• Strategic Mindset: Takes a long term view and anticipates future trends and implications
• Decision Quality: Makes quality, long and short term decisions considering various inputs
• Collaborates: Is a team player -works with others across the organisation to get things done
• Strong understanding of the sporting calendar and gambling industry highly desirable
• Strong data manipulation skills in SQL and Excel with a special emphasis on producing output appropriate to the audience
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Relevant 3rd level degree in a business or analytical discipline
• 2+ years’ experience of delivering outstanding results in a commercial role
• Strong analytical background; high numerical aptitude is required
• High intellectual capability and a passion for finding solutions to complex problems
• Have a track record of producing or interpreting insights that influence senior decision makers and other stake holders
• Experience in quickly reacting to business under-performance, working with multiple stakeholders to collate an appropriate response
• Ability to tell a performance “story” succinctly and in an engaging manner
• Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence